Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my dream

I'm trying to ease my way into this thing. OK, nevermind--forget that. You've all seen videos of me drunk of my ass saying i've been to SeaWorld (refer to Montage ii).

So, I've been having pretty absurd dreams lately. I sleep-walk, wake up asking my boyfriend why he would ever rip my baby blanket in half , was late to work because i thought i was already there (we've all done that), etc. But last night my dream involved every person in my life, so i thought I'd share.

Setting: A big house in the country something like "The Dairy", where one of my co-workers used to live. It was a big party of sorts. EVERYONE was there---college friends, co-workers, the darsh nation, postandeason posters, family, bar-friends, etc.

At one point in the evening everyone gathered in the backyard for some star-gazing. However, such star-gazing included comet sightings, as well as millions of shooting stars and really strange nebulas.

The next thing that appeared in the sky was a small brown mass near the moon with a red spot on it. Lindley decided this was Uranus, so we were convinced. It was moving very rapidly and getting larger and larger, so we dismissed the idea of such a rapidly moving brown spot being a planet. The bigger the brown mass grew, the closer it go to us until it finally fell out of the sky and into the bushes. Everyone rushed to the scene, searching through the brush where the brown mass shook and shivered the shrubbery. We peered through the limbs.

What we then discovered was...

A baby E.T. with a red leash on it.


=blackeyed suzy b

1 comment: