Monday, September 14, 2009

dead cereal - don't try and stop me





cause when i am down
there's not a question
where will i go?

shade on the concrete
fighting for me

i'll grow up asking
why there is sound constant
inside my head

i'm going, i'm going, i'm going to get it
i'm going, i'm going, i'm going to make it happen
DON'T TRY AND STOP ME!
***********************************

i am waiting for a boat.
checking myself in tomorrow morning. don't try and stop me. 28 dayz.
i'm ready to be a good friend/son/brother/co-worker again.

i won't be posting for a while

this is my decision, and it is the correct one. we all got our shit, sometimes it's too much to clean up.
but when you have people around you who know the size of your heart, they'll take you where they can.
mine picked me up today and took me where i needed to go. now it's my turn. my turn to start over.
it won't solve anything. but it will give me the tools i need to be prepared to come back, and be that jerk. that motherfuckin jerk. that boy who can make you giggle, who is overwhelmed by his imagination, and who cares about you more than you know.
this song explains why i am moving to rayville to become a stewardess.
i love you all with all my heart.
please keep posting. please keep creating. please keep in mind that you are never out of options. especially, people reading this, you have friends like mine. lean on and be leaned on. learn from one another. listen. listen to yourself.
look out for number one so that you are ready when your friend number is called.
the world isn't that tough, let's just enjoy those days when the weather's nice. and when it's not, find a friend and go play jacks.

more love than much love

jerk

2 comments:

  1. "put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "its gonna take the man in me, to conquer this insanity, it seems the the rain don't ever led up, i know your fed up, but please keep your head up" i love you john james

    ReplyDelete